BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, November 7, 2011

Peyton's 5th Birthday

Peyton had an awesome 5th Birthday Party. We did it at an Exotic Pet Store. He LOVED it and all of the kids even the girls had a great time. They learned some really interesting facts about the creepy, crawly things. It was pretty cool!


Peyton's favorite, Tarantula
This is my favorite. The Chameleon. He was sooo neat!

Hayley petting a snake. I thought for sure she would freak.
Peyton feeding the Iguana (I think that is what it is)

There was a lot of these faces when the snakes were brought out.
Snakes!!I can't tell how weird it is to hold a snake that big. It is crazy how strong they are and you can feel all their muscles moving around. Pretty freaky!


I am not sure what this guy was but the kids thought he was really cool and he had such a funny personality. It is the owner's pet and just runs loose about the store.
We even had creepy crawly cupcakes!

0 comments: