BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, September 12, 2009

Circus

My Mom came in town and took all of us to the Circus. We had a blast. It was so much fun and I can't wait to take the kids again next year.
Daddy and Peyton right before the Circus started. We got to go down on the floor and see everyone.

Peyton and one of the clowns. Peyton wasn't so sure about him.

Hayley loved the circus. I didn't think she would be very interested in it but she wanted to sit with my Mom the whole time so she could see better.

As you know they have people walking around the whole time selling all kinds of good treats. Grandma couldn't resist Peyton's sweet little voice asking for everything. When Grandma takes you to the Circus you really experience the Circus.

Peyton got this sword which he loves. It lights up. What else could a boy ask for?

Peyton and his clown nose. He still plays with this.

Peyton also got a hat.

Which he thought Daddy should wear. Yummy Cotton Candy! Can we say sugar overload!!

I thought the elephants were awesome. I can't imagine how they get them to do all of these tricks.


This was probably Peyton's favorite part. At the very end they had confetti come falling down on top of everyone. He loved it!

2 comments:

Lacy McDonald said...

Thank you! You put up some adorable pictures. Sorry for the scolding..:) love you guys!

Unknown said...

Looks like the circus was a blast!! I am sure your Mom spoils your kids like my Mom spoils Logan and Maya! They love them sooo much and constantly buy them stuff!