BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

8 Months old

Today Hayley is 8 months old. I can't believe it, wow how time has flown by. She is still army crawling but is getting on all fours a lot lately. She is still babbling away but still refuses to say Mama. She loves her brother and just giggles anytime he is around. It is so precious. I hope they continue to grow closer every day. She had her first rice cracker/cookie yesterday and she loved it.
Peyton wanted to finger paint while I was doing laundry this morning. I went to go change Hayley's diaper and put up some towels and this is what I came back to find. He decided to face paint. I had to grab the camera and take a picture. Right after this he decided to rub his eyes. I'm glad I got a picture before that because he wasn't happy when it got in his eyes.

3 comments:

Keri G said...

I love the pic of Peyton with the finger paint! Too funny!

Kimber said...

Erica, she is more beautiful every day... growing up to be just like her mommy! And isn't Peyton a trip! That pic is too funny! I miss you girl!

Unknown said...

They are both so precious! I hope my kids turn out this cute!