BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, September 8, 2008

3rd Hair cut

I took Peyton to get his 3rd hair cut today. He is starting school tomorrow (mother's day out) and so I thought a nice hair cut was a must. He loves this place because he can watch a movie while he is getting a trim. Its to funny. Here are some pictures.
Peyton thinks he is playing X-box. There was a big kid playing on it before him. Peyton also gets to have a lollipop while relaxing in his race car. As you can see Peyton has a new favorite toy. Here you can see Woody's legs sticking out. He goes with us everywhere now.My precious boy. He is growing up so fast. I can't believe it. Wish us luck tomorrow. It will be sad to drop him off at school tomorrow but also nice having some time to myself. I promise to post some pictures of his first day.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

That is such a cool hair cut place! I want to take Logan because last time he screamed the whole time and Lauren has been trimming his hair ever since! Peyton is getting so big! Hope he did well at Mothers Day out. It will be nice to have time to your self. Can't wait to see the pics!